When I began thinking about Christmas (back in May :)) I wanted something simplistically stunning! White seemed like a good choice for my simple and the gold shimmer & glitter just scream stunning. After deciding on a Dreaming of a White Christmas theme, I contacted my photographer, Lisa C. Warren, to capture the details flawlessly.
Using only these two colors, shades and textures are mixed and matched in fabrics and sequins to really make this event shine! An exquisite backdrop of lights strung behind sheer fabric give the feeling of a magical Christmas night. A white and gold snowflake garland drapes the table, which is accentuated with a very sparkly gold sequin runner. Gems on the dessert table include a winter woodland topiary and jingle bells under inverted glasses, which double as food stands. Shining next to a jeweled tree is a beautiful reminder that we should “Believe in the magic of Christmas!”
The dessert table is the real star, presenting a myriad of white and gold treats. Sugar cookies from Pammie’s Pastimes, mini donuts & shimmering white candy apples from Autumn Lynn’s Chocolate Sins, gold snowflake cake pops from The New York Cakepopery, frosted rice krispie treats, cupcakes with gold glitter snowflake toppers from Michelle’s Party Plan-It, and beautiful white and gold meringue cookies from Sweets & Treats Design Studio are some of the delicious baked goods displayed for the guests. Not to be overlooked, Rolos in gold wrapping with custom printable stickers, white sixlets favors in gold snowflake cups from Hoopla Events and white rock candy sticks are given the bling treatment to provide a little extra sweetness. Gold kissing bells from Kate Aspen are used as food sign holders and fit seamlessly with the table.
A unique spin on a winter party makes this a perfect idea for a gathering of friends to celebrate the season! A gift wrapping ideas table features beautiful items from Kate Aspen & Painting Paris Pink. The mixed fabric garland from Fancy & Fold, white tulle Christmas trees from Fizzy Party and snowflake mason jars from Always the Occasion accentuate the gift station beautifully. Gold star washi tape from The Sugar Confetti Shop is a perfect way to make a package wrapped in solid paper sparkle. Whether you make this a gathering of big or little girlfriends, this party is all the more inviting with the customized pajama sets from Greatstitch. Customized mirrors from Princess Mirrors definitely reflect the beauty of this festive affair.
Don’t forget to check out the amazing vendors that made this possible!
- Styling, Printables, Gold Glitter Gift Bows & Shimmer Sticks – Painting Paris Pink
- Photography – Lisa C. Warren
- Gold Kissing Bells & Gold and White Damask Favor Boxes – Kate Aspen
- Snowflake Cake Pops – The New York Cakepopery
- Mini Donuts & White Shimmer Apples – Autumn Lynn’s Chocolate Sins
- Gold & White Tissue Paper & Ribbon Garland – Fancy & Fold
- Glitter Gold Star Washi Tape – The Sugar Confetti Shop
- Gold & White Meringue Cookies – Sweets & Treats Design Studio
- Monogrammed Gold Snowflake pajamas – Greatstitch
- White Tulle Christmas Trees – Fizzy Party
- Snowflake Sugar Cookies – Pammie’s Pastimes
- Glitter Snowflake Cupcake Toppers – Michelle’s Party Plan-It
- Glitter Snowflake Mason Jars – Always the Occasion
- Glitter Snowflake Garland – Tutus & Bowties Events
- Gold Princess Mirror – Princess Mirrors
- Gold Polka Dot Baking Cups – Hoopla Events
- Words by Creating Awesomenessity