We are thrilled to announce our first Party Feature Thursday! Paris parties are fun whether for a child or for an adult and this one is no different. Here’s a little ooh la la from Talia at Talia’s Creative Printing. Here’s what Talia had to say…
“So my mom and I are exactly 20 years apart and both of our birthdays are in the same month so for the last several years we have our birthday parties/dinners together. It’s so much fun partying with my mom.
Well a few months ago I posted on facebook that I was looking for a fun theme and it was suggested to do a Parisian Burlesque party. I loved that idea because I wanted to do a Paris theme but not focus too much on Paris alone.
My mom and I are BIG on entertainment for our events or events we host. What’s a party without a little entertainment right? It’s just a party. It’s funny because our guests always know that we have something up our sleeve.”
Check out the fun details that made this party stand out!
Some of our favorite features:
- classic invitations
- life size backdrop
- fondant cupcake toppers
- Invitations/ Decor /Favors: Talia’s Creative Printing and Event Favors
- Entertainment: Stilt Walkers and Magician from Miraculous Entertainment
- Bartenders: Mr Bartender
- Wine Tasting Station: Chuck Jackson Jr.
- Food: Mrs C’s Catering
- Dj: Mr Ray OShay
- Make Up: Brandi Taylor of X-QuisiteLooks By Ms.Brandi Professional Makeup Artist
- Photographer: Natashua Sanders of Sweet Peas & Stilettos Photography & Design
- Cupcake Toppers: Sweetened by Kagi
- Cupcakes: Talia’s Creative Printing and Event Favors
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels: Dolci Edible Pleasures
- Event Coordinator: Talia Foster of Talia’s Creative Printing -Fabulous Stationery and Event Favors
Leave a Reply