Hi all! I want to share and easy & tasty treat with you today… White Mint Confetti Popcorn.
I have a huge sweet tooth so anytime I get to have a sugary treat, I do! Unfortunately, because of that very reason I try not to buy too many sweets to keep in the house. When my sweet tooth starts nagging and I don’t have anything to satisfy it, I have to think outside my little packaged chocolate box. Last week when I needed something sweet and didn’t have much here, I decided on a little popcorn (kettle corn to be exact :)) This simple recipe only has 3 ingredients and is super easy to make.
You will need:
- your choice single bag popcorn ( I chose Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop Kettle Corn)
- Make ‘N Mold White Mint Melting Chocolate (I purchased mine from Hobby Lobby)
- Wilton Confetti Sprinkles (any sprinkles will do, really)
- melt your chocolate in a microwaveable bowl (be sure to follow the directions and not heat too long or it will burn)
- pop your bag of popcorn
- put the melted chocolate into a small ziploc bag and cut off a small corner
- pour popcorn into a bowl with a lid
- squeeze your melted chocolate over your popcorn
- sprinkle on your confetti sprinkles
- put the lid on the bowl and shake to evenly distribute your chocolate & sprinkles
ENJOY! If you want your chocolate to harden a little before eating it, let it sit for a bit. Your popcorn will get a little cooler but the chocolate will harden some. It’s your preference, really.
Leave a Reply